Workshops are by reservation only; reservations can be made during Guild meetings or by sending email to Elisa at epspinsATgmailDOTcom . If you have an idea - or ideas - for a program or workshop, please leave a comment below or send email to Elisa.
Updated February 1:
- February: Morning program - Contemporary Glass Jewelry with Dr. Robert Liu. Saturday workshop - Making Glass Beads (limited to 8 participants; $65 per person)
- March: Association of Southern California Handweavers Conference
- April: Morning program - Weft Twining with Anna Zinsmeister.
- May: Morning program - Discussion and slide show on Weaving with Wire and Metals. Saturday and Sunday workshop - Weaving with Wire and Metals presented by Susan McGehee
- June: Morning program - Weaving Tips and Tricks. Saturday and Sunday workshop - Beginning Weaving with Deborah Jarchow
- July: African Folklore Embroidery with Leora Raikin. Leora will present an all new program. This was one of the most popular workshops of 2006. You won't want to miss this one!
- September: Basketry with Toni Best.